Hello, Thanks for visiting Digital Style Forum! Here we offer Top Notch Tutorials and Resources. Also we provide many services such as Advertising and Custom Logo's So Join Now and Enjoy The Benefits !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Thanks for visiting Digital Style Forum! Here we offer Top Notch Tutorials and Resources. Also we provide many services such as Advertising and Custom Logo's So Join Now and Enjoy The Benefits !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj_WebStudios.com

2 posters

Go down

Dj_WebStudios.com Empty Dj_WebStudios.com

Post by alias Fri May 22, 2009 4:03 am

Tired of having the same old layout as everyone else on the web?

Tired of your logo not popping out to the world?

Tired not being unique?

I believe I can help you with that. I'm Daniel from www.dljwebstudios.com.
Dj_WebStudios.com Head
Dj_WebStudios.com YWebsite Design
Dj_WebStudios.com YLogo Design
Dj_WebStudios.com YApparel Design
Dj_WebStudios.com YStationary Design
Dj_WebStudios.com YFlyer Design
Dj_WebStudios.com YAlbum Covers
Dj_WebStudios.com YIllustration
Dj_WebStudios.com YBanner Design
Dj_WebStudios.com Y
You may have noticed the blank on the last line? That is there to show that DLJWebstudios offers much more than listed, use the contact page for a custom quote on any type of design work you need.

About:
DLJWebStudios is a web-based graphics design company located in southern Iowa. Established in early 2009, being new to the corporate design world, I have quickly gotten attention for my work. I may be "young" in the realm of corporate design but I will exceed expectations. My goal is to provide you with the most professional design as fast, efficient, and inexpensive as possible. I specialize in the fields of corporate identity design (logos), web design, and t-shirt design. Most of my time spent designing is making shirts and logos for bands/small companies.
When it comes to your designs, I am very goal oriented and organized. If I can't provide you with what you requested, or think it will take longer than requested, I can refer you to a fellow designer, or have them work with me to get your design finished in the most professional manner possible. If you would like to see some of my past work, click on "portfolio" at the top of the page. If you would like to contact me and get a free custom quote; visit the "contact me" page.

So why not set yourself ahead of your competetion?
www.dljwebstudios.com

alias
Support Team

Digi Points : 5487

http://www.dljwebstudios.com

Back to top Go down

Dj_WebStudios.com Empty Re: Dj_WebStudios.com

Post by Keitho Fri May 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Topic Locked So No One Can Reply...
Keitho
Keitho
Admin